HEAD OF PRIMARY FEEDSTOCK ORIGINATION
- Experienced geologist with BSc & MSc in Geology
- Held multiple senior management positions on numerous successful precious metal, base metal and mineral fuel projects
- Certified JORC Competent Person
- Qualified chartered accountant
- 25 years experience in financial services working across various divisions at Janus Henderson, Fidelity, BofA and Citibank
- Regular conference speaker and actively involved with industry bodies
HEAD OF PROCUREMENT
- 20 years in business management and procurement across BP’s businesses units
- Significant experience in supply chain optimisation and procurement
- Worked on global raw materials, feedstock and packaging at BP Chemicals
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Bachelors degree in Business and Management
- Currently completing an MSc in ‘Management for a Sustainable Future’ and set to graduate in 2023
- Strong passion for sustainability, completing multiple university assignments and research projects on the subject
CHEMICAL PROCESS ENGINEER
- Masters degree in Advanced Process Engineering from Cranfield University.
- Bachelors in Instrumentation engineering with experience in chemical process control.
- Passionate about automation and managing growth in project scale-ups.
HEAD OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
- Over 15 years experience as a journalist / PR executive with leading media groups, trade organisations and funding bodies globally.
- Written for national newspapers including the Financial Times and Guardian.
- BA from The University of Melbourne – majored in Politics and International relations and minored in Criminology, Law & Justice.
- Former National President of the Indonesian Student Association of Australia and General Treasurer of the Overseas Indonesian Students’ Alliance